Monday, June 6, 2011

Best part of my day...watching Aubrey walk around with my bra on her back telling everyone 'look, I have a boob backpack'.  She even came to tell me she had her chapstick in it...I told her she could fit a lot more than that in there-winkwink...Then she turned it around the right way, and Colton came to tell me she was being inappropriate.  I asked him why and he said 'because she has your bra on and she keeps saying she has boobs'.  I'm still smiling about it...

Tonight I felt so bad for Aubs, she had a very traumatic experience.  A few minutes after we put the kids to bed, she came down crying pretty hard.  Poor girl was laying in bed and had an ant on her shoulder.  She was so freaked out!  I hate to admit it, but I totally would have been too...

I have discovered, since this new found sense of a fitter self, I constantly have eaters remorse.  Having said that, the only thing I can think about, is cupcakes and hot wings.  Tonight, The Next Food Network Star started up again.  Holy torture.  Kent and I love to watch that show together, and tonight did not disappoint...except, I am dying for some delicious fatty restaurant food.  Maybe if I exercise all day...or maybe I should just eat it anyway, and feel bad later...

Picture...

You got it, another beach picture for the one week countdown...

Who wouldn't want to be a part of that family?  Seriously?...blessed beyond measure...

2 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I love that Colton told you she was being inappropriate. So sweet. He's already starting the big brother protective thing, like when my big brother hid a particular semi-see-through whit body suit of mine in his closet so I couldn't wear it to school anymore. Apparently he thought it was inappropriate, or the way his friends looked at me when I wore it was...either way, it ticked me off once I found it, but deep down I thought it was really sweet. Boob backpack. Love it.

Watching Food Network at night is always the worst for making you want to eat yummy, fatty foods. Hey, guess what. You're seriously inspiring me. I think I can start to try being healthy again tomorrow. You're awesome!

Oh, and I do. I want to be part of that family!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. The whole boob back-up was the best paragraph ever. Wonder what Dad will think of it! Ha!

That last picture makes me want to be part of that family too. Since you know, I'm not in it. Oh wait, there's Spencer. Suppose I'm partially represented.