Friday, June 10, 2011

Sometimes, when I hit new post and this screen comes up, I sit here with my fingers hovered over the keyboard because I just don't know where to start.  Everything I can think of just seems so in the middle...

The girls and I didn't get dressed until after 2 o 'clock today.  I read and they played/watched tv.  Somewhere in there I went form reading on the couch to reading on the floor, and I was completely mauled by Addison.  She kept laying all over my book and shoving her body on my face, and the more I tried to tell her no, the more I laughed and then she laughed...and it went on for quite awhile...it was good times...

Yesterday at Colton's school, a little boy in his class, seriously at least half a foot shorter than Colton, told me Colton punched him in the stomach.  Of course my son denied it.  I left alone until today.  I asked him if he really punched that kid, and he said no.  Then I said 'look at me and tell me'  he couldn't do it.  At all.  Suddenly his story went something like 'well he hit me first!'  Why?  Why do they always deny it, and only admit they have done it by explaining how they were wronged first? 

My kids play the slug bug game with Mustangs.  Cracks me up.  Aubrey is so pround when she spots them, then Colton tries to determine if it is a coupe or a fastback...

The pickle was gone today.  I hope the homeless man that must have gone through my garbage awhile back found it...

Tonight I had book club.  It was a pleasure as always.  We always spend more time talking about what was wrong than what was right....that must be why I fit right in...

I cut my walk time by 2 minutes today.  I know that isn't much, but it means I walk my miles at an average of 16 minutes each, and when I was in high school it took me 20 to run one...bright side right?

I have so much laundry to do.

I think miniature candies are too small for calories. 

I want to be at the beach, but I don't want to get there.  I always have to pee, like every other town.  And now the kids say they do too, but I think they just want to get out of the car.

I have determined, that walking through an extremely busy Walmart carrying a 2 year old should totally count as resistance training. 

Picture...

I kinda hope we go on this train ride again....









did I mention there were twins on the train....

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Twins! You make me laugh. Like your comment about why you fit in at book club.

So as I read that you walked your mile in 16 minutes, I seriously thought to myself, "I couldn't even run a mile in 16 minutes in high school," before I saw you put almost the same thing! Twinners!

Amy said...

Considering he'll be no less rotten with an extra year under his belt, I think I'd prefer cutie Carson over present Carson. I can't believe how cute he is in that picture on the train!

Good post, loser. I'm still depressed and pouting that I didn't make it to book club.

Amy said...

book club...yeah, i should read one of those things so i could be in it.

this is lisa by the way...i'm at amy's and i'm feeling a little lazy. signing out seems far to overwhelming right now.

vacation is so close i can almost taste the riptide.

can't wait, roomie!!!

wv-imakess "imakess steve a lot on vacassion"