Oh man, is it hot in here. We never caved and turned on the ac today, so it's like 80 degrees in my house still....yuck...It got so hot this afternoon and that dang afternoon sun beats down on the back of my house.
This morning Lisa ran over, and went on my walk with me. And wait for it..............I jogged!(insert gasp). It was only for like one minute 2 or 3 times, but still right! It was a miracle in itself that my body didn't ache with every step, and then jogging on top of that...I would make Richard Simmons proud....and I have officially stopped walking like a crippled person.
After that, we had a pretty laid back day. We went to Target and Costco, lucky us it was sample day! We came home with shweaty balls meat balls and some pineapple habanero sauce to smother them in. Thank You old server lady, you had me at balls...
Seriously, with only 8 days left til vacation, I think I talk about it like a million times a day. A lot happens in a year, and a year goes by so freakin fast...craziness...
Picture....
Down at Siletz Bay....and I promise, for those of you not coming to the beach, I swear I am not trying to rub it in your faces...I know a few of you have expressed an aversion to the constant beach theme on this here blog, but my excitement cannot be contained, and it would be a crime unto myself to even try...
One of Kent's favorite parts of vacation is not having to shave...
2 comments:
WV: Sness: In all s'ness, it's bad enough that we are 6 months into your new years resolution and you are still going strong! I've never made it past 6 days. And here you are now, with another freakin' goal, and you've showed me up again. I give up.
Snessly, you're scaring me. And making me think we might not be able to continue on our friendship much longer. Running?? You're killing me, Sanders. Killing me. Pretty soon you'll be swearing off cupcakes and stuff and I will cry. CRY!!!
And let it be known that I have absolutely zero problems with you posting about the beach in the weeks leading up to it, and the weeks following. Of course you should be allowed to be excited! It's when it's been six months since the last trip, and it'll be six more till the next one, and we're getting picture after picture of old beach trips. It's probably just cause I feel left out. Maybe just throw in a few "Alicia's the best, I'm going to miss her so much on this trip, it's the one bittersweet thing about going" between pics and I'll be happy.
Post a Comment