Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My legs hurt.  And my hips hurt.  And my feet hurt.  And one day I hope to have a conversation about weight loss and exercise that doesn't make me want to cry....

So we went to go see Cars 2 today.  It was Addy's first movie in the theater since she was just a wee lil baby.  She didn't do so well.  She wasn't terrible, but I'm sure I'll not be rushing back to the theater with her anytime soon...in her defense, the short film at the beginning was a Toy Story one, so after that anything was going to be a disappointment to her.  I thought the movie was dumb.  But the popcorn that I ate way too much of was delish. 

Mallary came over and walked with me today.  She had already walked like 4 miles earlier....and here I am still trying to make it through my three without crying....then we watched The Voice and skipped about every other performance, we're hard core like that. 

Now I am exhausted, and in no way am I going to start my day any more motivated tomorrow than I was today...boo...

Picture....

I wish I had a big plate of food from here...like everyday...

1 comments:

Kent said...

I need a Mexi-Moby Burger!!! BTW I weighed 174 this morning.