Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's official.  I have been exercising for a whole week now.  Now when I go walking,  I don't look like an old cripple, because every step isn't agony.  Unfortunately, that is all I have to show for it.  I weighed myself today, and I weigh exactly the same.  As I went on my walk tonight, I was heavy hearted.  I just kept thinking about what a joke this feels like.  I seriously thought about it for the entire walk...my only other thought was when I saw a truck drive by, and I wished that dominoes pizza guy was going to my house...I'll keep trying though, and hopefully over time, I will be able to see a change...sooner than later would be peachy.....like peach jam on toast...with bacon...and chocolate cake...and a candy bar...oh, and yesterday I discovered my lil ipod has a pedometer on it...in my 3 mile walk I took 6,483 steps...if you half that, you will have the amount of steps a normal person would have...if they don't have platypus legs like me...


I finished my book for Book Club, and as I read the last page, I was so disappointed.  I forgot that it is the 1st in a 3 book series...how the crap does it end!?

Aubrey's snotty mouth had her within an inch of her life today.  I swear, if she tells me one more time what she will or will not do because I won't let her have what she wants, I am going to snap.  Like for reals.  She walks around demanding stuff like she has never heard the word please...

Currently Addy says no to everything, well not so much no...more like uh-uh.  Yesterday Colton asked his Magic 8 Ball if Addy would learn to talk tomorrow...

I can't believe Colton only has 3 days left of school.  I can't believe he still has that stupid loose tooth.  I wish he wasn't begging for a yearbook that I will most likely let him get.

Picture...

Colton keeps talking about going to the place with the bumper boats again...guess we'll see!  In just a few short days!!



3 comments:

Mallary said...

I missed watching The Voice with you tonight. It was sooo good, even though we weren't together.

I have been feeling the same way about exercising. I have to agree with everything you said about it. Heavy hearted. But any exercise is better than no exercise, right? Right.

I think I am going to have to stop reading your blog for awhile since everytime I read it I get a little more jealous that you are going on vacation soon.

The End.

Alicia Leppert said...

I just got so sad thinking about you being gone. Tear. Where are the bumper boats? We're going there with Bill's parents for a few days in August and we always go to the same place--the Aquarium. It would be nice to have somewhere new to go.

I feel so much better about myself knowing you haven't bought a yearbook yet either. My kids had me convinced today they were the only ones who didn't get one. I'm half tempted to wait till next fall and buy them at the back to school BBQ for $5, especially since I have to get 2!

And, you win the award for making me laugh out loud again with your platypus legs!

Oh, I just finished the book too, literally like 5 minutes ago, but I remembered it was a series so I was prepared to be left hanging. Still, it didn't make it any less annoying. Can't anyone write just one book anymore???

WV: shunki. I need to follow your example and start exercising so I'm not so shunki.

Amy said...

It could be worse...you could have just found out that your only a couple pieces of cake away from...hahahahaha, not going to make that one public. Any time you feel heavy hearted, you should think of me, your heavy sister. We'll find a silver lining here somewhere for me weighing only a few pounds less than Jason!

And I hope we don't go back there. Holy carsickness, Batman. No thank you.