Thursday, June 30, 2011

blogger error codes kept me from posting yesterday...

So today, after I stopped lolling around in my bed, sometime between 10 and 10:30, we headed over to Amy's house.  We hadn't been there in forever.  Before we left to go over there though, Aubrey found out Spencer was taking Colton to the Dust Devils baseball game.  And grandma and grandpa were going too.  She must have cried for seriously a half an hour at least, about how she wanted to go, how it's not fair, she never gets to do anything...I don't know what Spencer said to her on the phone, but she managed to pull herself together, and we ended up having a pretty full day.

Lisa and her kids came over too, and the neighbor kids were there as well.  It was my first time meeting Tyra, Rachel, and Jason, and I think we will probably be seeing a lot of them this summer.  We started by going on a walk down the street and ended up at the park at the soccer fields for a couple of hours.  Jason( amy husband, not the kid) shoved the kids down the little hill in the wagon, the kids rode the bikes down the hill, and Jason(again, amy's hubs) played some game with them called Lemonade.  They all had such a fun time. Especially Jason(still the buch-an-an). I ended up staying at Amy's until almost 7, and left 2 kids lighter.  The added bonus was Addy falling asleep on the way home.

Mallary came over and we walked again, and then watched the finale of The Voice.  We seriously spend half the time making fun of people, which is probably one of the only reasons Kent watches it with us.  Tonight they flashed to Christina Aguilera right as the was "adjusting" her strapless dress...I think it looked more like she was trying to fluff up the girls, if you know what I mean...so of course I had to rewind it and watch it twice...

When I talked to Colton on the phone tonight he was pretty excited about getting a mini bat from his aunt and getting it and his ball autographed by Dusty and a few of the players...my mom said they got to run around the bases too...

Picture....

guess not...blogger just gave me some error code...

0 comments: