So I pretty much did nothing today. I watched tv, and then more tv. I didn't even shower until almost 6. It was awesome.
Mallary and Katie came over and we walked for just over an hour. I'm gonna be so lonely when I have to walk by myself again. We also took our measurements. It is amazing depressing, the difference between measuring my waist, and then measuring my stomach like an inch below that...it's like they aren't even in the same hemisphere...
Pictures...
the precarious places we seemed to find Addy in at the stores on vacation...
the surf shop under the clothes rack...
the shoe store, on the shelf....
in the ball bin at Fred Meyers...
At different surf shop than the one pictured above, we couldn't find her anywhere, and then my mom noticed her little feet poking out, she wedged herself between the massive rack of flip flops and some clothing...I lost 5 years off my life that time...



0 comments:
Post a Comment