Today Lisa and her kids came over for a bit. While they were here Danielle came over on her lunch break and we all watched So You Think You Can Dance. It was so fun just hanging out...
Then Lisa and I went outside and sunned ourselves while they kids played in the really cute sprinkler toy Lydia got Aubrey for her birthday...first sprinkler day of the season...
If we lived at Pee Wee's Playhouse, the word of the day would be 'beach'. I think we say it like every 5 minutes...
We finished the day off having a bbq at Denice's and the kids played kick ball with their dads...
Pictures...
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 1:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love the random neighbor girl running in the first picture, like she's part of the fam now. She just pops up on your blog all the time. It's like playing Where's Waldo, only with a little Mexican girl.
@#13, If this were facebook, I would totally have "liked" your comment! Couldn't have said it better myself.
Thanks Joshua! You just made my day!
Post a Comment