Today I....
*started my 3 mile walk again...my hips hurt like crazy...but the sun had a big rainbow ring around it, it was so cool...and it totally canceled out the old shirtless man in jean cut-offs I saw mowing his lawn...
*managed to pull myself up from the floor and do a little housework
*walked my kids to the park
*went swimming with my family at Denice's
*ate my weight in fries and fry sauce from Bruchi's...cancel out walk and swimming...
*went on a walk with Kent and the kids to the gas station for a treat...I think we might have just started something that will turn in to a regular event...at least the kids will ask regularly to do it again...and again...
*learned that if you go to a movie at Carmike between 4-5:30, admission is only $5. That's $2.50 cheaper than the matinee price...
*was sooo tired
Pictures...
at the park...
swimming...Denice suggested I put water wings on Addy, and when I did, she did so good! I couldn't believe it, she was kicking her feet, and spinning around in circles...it was so weird to see her just bobbing there in the water...
2 comments:
Hey, I took my kids to the park too. Weird, how motherly of us.
A trip to the park, swimming at Grandma's, a walk to the Gas station for treats...seriously super Mom of the day award for you! Now I need to go see a movie at the Carmike during those hours, what a good deal! If you go to the Carmike on Tuesdays you get a popcorn and pop for $1 or $2 or something like that. It's small, but cheap! Mmmm...Bruchi's fries. I'm seriously jealous of all your amazing pictures. Not only are they great shots, but you have so MANY of them. I don't think I've taken but a few photos in the past couple months. So sad.
Post a Comment