Monday, June 13, 2011

I cannot believe we leave tomorrow.  I can't believe how much packing I didn't do today.  Looks like we won't be leaving quite as early as I thought....

Colton and Aubrey act like tomorrow morning is as significant as Christmas morning.  They are obsessed with beating everyone to the beach on Tuesday.  They are driving me nuts. 

I have to go to bed, I have so much to do in the morning.  I do this every year.  I HATE packing. 

Picture....

I can't believe we will be there so soon...but not before we make a stop at the Disney Store, Cheesecake Factory, and Uncle Pete's house!  Portland Landoni's, we can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

we can't wait to see you either. As far as the packing goes you just open the suitcase and stuff clothes in there until it's full. They if you are missing anything you can just buy new!

Joshua said...

Since you posted this at 1:10 am, does "tomorrow" really mean today?

I think you should carry a camera with you while you walk/jog. Indeed you happen upon some pretty interesting circumstances that would make for an interesting tumblr blog or flickr album.