Sunday, June 26, 2011

So here's the skinny on my blog resolution...I have decided that as long as I blog about everyday, I am still a resolution keeper.  So all I have to do is finish posting about the last 2 days of vacation, and then post about the actual last 2 days since I have been home.  So then, I will still have a record of my everyday for the year of 2011.  Boom.  Done.  I am still a resolution keeper.

Friday...

I slept as much as I could, and when Kent left for Spokane to play in Hoopfest that afternoon, I went and picked up my mom and headed to Costco.  Then I proceeded to hang out at my moms with my whole family, minus Kent and Colton until about 10:30.  Then I came home and crashed.

Saturday....

Kent came home today instead of tomorrow, and now I get to go back up with him in the morning to watch him play.  Thank you Mallary!  Oh yeah, Kent and his brothers won both their games today.  And Kent was pretty stoked about some blocks he made today, crap ankle and all...

It was Graycie's 9th birthday.  Awe....  And she picked to come to my house.  So all the Landoni's were here, we had my mom over and had tacos for dinner and cupcakes for dessert.  I even managed to find 6 candles, so we sang Happy Birthday twice so Bird could blow out the appropriate amount of candles.  The kids had gone over to see if Payson and Macy could play, so it kind of turned into an impromptu birthday party.  After everyone had their cupcakes we walked the kids down to the park until it was dark.

Colton stayed up in Spokane with Maverick...it feels so weird to have him so far from home.  I was worried he would get home sick, but Stephanie said the boys were already asleep when I texted her around 10.  I'm glad it sounds like they are having so much fun...and I can't wait to see him tomorrow...

Picture...

On the way to the park tonight...Graycie on her new rip stick, and I have to admit, I think I have the 2 cutest girls on a trike ever...


Resolution in tact.

2 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Is that actually a little seat on the back of that trike? Awesome! My kids had so much fun, I love that Graycie came to see if they could play. And Trenton and Tyson buying Payson's forgiveness was the best part. Love it.

The picture that Denice put on fb of Maverick and Colton as they sat and watched their dads with "Sanders" on their backs was so freaking adorable. I loved it. It gave me gershumps. (That was my WV word)

Joshua said...

Were they fish tacos?