Friday, July 1, 2011

Holy cow, I hate counting calories.  The other day Mallary and I came up with the idea that we should initiate a little friendly competition with our sisters.  It goes a little something like The Biggest Loser...we haven't worked out all of the details yet, but there will be shopping involved.  But now, I feel like I actually have to be accountable for all that I want to eat, all that I don't want to exercise...which is good, but so life altering for me.  I don't think I have ever actually attempted to eat healthy.  On a regular basis.  Fingers crossed...

Today would have been my grandpa's birthday.  I miss him so much. 

Tonight when we were driving home, I saw a man and a little girl crossing the street.  I said 'hey, isn't that Asher's dad?'  and Colton said 'yeah, that's Asher's dad'...and Aubrey said 'no it's....uh.....uh....uh....
it's....uh....uh....Asher's dad'  Kindergarten here we come....she found out today that her teacher next year will be Miss Maxwell, just like Colton.  She is ecstatic...

Picture....

Christmas 04....one of the cutest grandpas ever...

0 comments: