Saturday, July 23, 2011

So Kent and I went to see Harry Potter 7-Part 2 of The Deathly Hallows..talk about a mouthful...I have to say, I really liked it.  Except for the parts when I was totally distracted by the sounds of plastic rustling, sneezing, clapping, people chewing their popcorn...seriously, it was like a soundboard in stereo of the most annoying noises!  Josh, I kept thinking about you, every time I heard a new, and even more annoying sound.  I swear to you, you probably would have broken out in hives had you been there...I will look forward to watching it in the privacy of my own home.  Now to decided if Colton should be allowed to watch it...I'm thinking yes...we'll see...

By the time the movie was over and I had consumed Nestle Crunch ice cream dibs, popcorn with butter, and diet coke, I deemed myself The Diet Saboteur...every time I start to make a little headway...I self destruct...and my calves are killing me from Bob's jumping jacks to jogging to jumping jacks to jogging...kill me now...

Picture...

when Colt came home and saw all their names on the fence, he grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote my name and Kent's right underneath...it totally made my day...then he started going on and on about how we could write everyone's name on it that comes over and a bunch of other ideas....sweet right?  This same kid, when asked if he would like a present for his work at my moms or money, didn't want to pick until he knew how much money...then asked me every 5 minutes if my mom text back how much...

1 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I actually had to turn around and tell the person behind me to stop kicking the back of my seat when Bill and I were at HP7.2 (that's the cool, short way to say it). I've NEVER had the courage to do that before but I was NOT gonna let some idiot ruin the movie I'd been waiting forever to see for me! I totally expected it to be a teenager when I turned around, and it was a total mom who says to me --get this--"I didn't know I was." Really?? You didn't feel your foot forcefully collide with my chair all 30 times that you swung your leg forward? Really??? Ugh.

Sorry to blog in your comments. Glad you liked the flick. Glad that we worked out our moral dilemma of whether to let our kids watch it during nursery today. It's always better to cave as a parent if someone else is too. Then it makes it okay, right?