A day feels so long when you have a super crap cold...
But, being the super mom that I am, I still met my mom and sisters at the park...the kids hung around us more than they played I think...
Being all laid up with a head cold as I was, I managed to read a new book called Looking For Salvation at The Dairy Queen by Susan Gregg Gilmore. And I really liked it. It is set in the South, I think I have yet to read a book based in the South I didn't adore...on to her next book, The Improper Life of Bezillia Grove...I love the titles of her books
Picture...
Picture this...a sick mother lugs her camera to take pictures at the park and realizes her camera battery is dead...I'm too tired to find another one...plus it's an opportunity to use your imagination...just picture the mom really pretty and loving all over her well behaved children...
Friday, July 29, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love books set in the South too (much better than being in the South). You should try a book by Eudora Welty. She writes funny stories with the old time Southern Slang. Ponder Heart is one that I read, it was good!
That book sounds like a good one! I am looking for a good read for our plane ride to Hawaii this week. Do you have it?
I swear every time I think, "I'm a few days behind on Rach's blog, I better catch up," I come to your blog and find out I'm a week behind. And then I get sad. That you kept on living your life without me reading about it. Let's be friends again, soon mkay? Like, real friends who talk and hang out, not just when we're in nursery. When did we become "church friends"?! I'm going to cry myself to sleep now on my huge pilla.
I love your photo imagery! Cracked me up! I'm sorry you're still feeling poorly. Feel better! I want to blog but have been soo tired. I'll try when I'm back from seeing the new baby.
Post a Comment