Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So, we have this problem with ants.  And I am totally sicked out.  Everytime we ant trap 'em, they pop up somewhere else.  This morning I found them in my church bag, and thick in a sleeve of ritz crackers right by the bag.  I seriously could have puked.  Thank goodness the ant guy is coming tomorrow...

Amy and her kids came over today.  And Stacia came over to chat with us for a bit.  It was so nice, just being at home and still getting to have some adult conversation that wasn't over the phone. 

Colton and I wii-ed it up a bit today.  He always wins.  I think we played tennis at least 7 times, and he beat me every time.  There was one close game...it came down to one point...very intense...and then I lost...in my defense, he served one of those crazy fast ones...and then Amy told me I couldn't play anymore because I wasn't listening to her...

Amy took the girls and Carson to my moms, I cleaned, made dinner...blah blah blah....

Then Kent and I pulled some weeds...bleh...

Finally it was time for Mal to come over and going walking with me.  We walked 4.75 miles.  Holla!.. my legs are killing me.  At first I didn't realize the app on my phone was in kilometers, and I thought we walking our miles in 11 minutes.  That didn't turn out to be so true...because are miles really averaged like 18 minutes...whatevs, like Mallary said, that could have been 18 minutes of just watching tv...times 4.75! 

Picture...

Fourth of July post coming soon...just a little preview

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Hey, did you guys go to the "parade"?

Joshua said...

We have ants too. Luckily not inside, but holy cow they are out in droves everywhere. I'm pretty sure my countless attempts to annihilate them has resulted in me merely splitting them into just as many more colonies. Meh. Now, I just spray where I don't want them and they move to a new area...for a while.

Also, back to the "parade", if you could call it that, we were right behind Addy's left shoulder strap in the picture. We almost made it in your picture.

Kent said...

"the parade" or "Addy hits me with her flag again" same diff