Tonight I came home from running some errands, and I noticed Alicia's stolen van was back in her driveway. I came home and mentioned it to Kent, and he said 'ya, Colton found it'...At first, I was thinking, what the crap, then I wondered if he was joking...mostly I was just confused...then they told me Denice took the kids to the park and Colton said, "hey that looks like Bills van". So Denice took a picture and posted in on facebook I guess, and a few hours later the van was back in the driveway. I haven't had a chance to talk to Alicia and find out the condition of the car, but I just want to put it out there, that we will accept finders rewards in the form of anything delicious...just kidding...if you could just find our dvds for us now, I'll call it even...
Pictures....
Our Family Crest...
I had me some fun in picnik editing these photos...
She was pretty stoked to go out and help her dad...she's handing him a u bolt, but you can't really see it...
they are going to be giddy little school girls when they take their first ride...
@Shayla- I have been meaning to email you, and answer all of your questions and tell you how much we need to get together, but I just keep not doing it...I hope the thought counts...
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Those pictures are great! Is the Mustang close to being completed? We need to get together this soon. I need a serious motivational pick me up!
Hey next time you're out running errands you should answer your sisters calls when they call you.
She's going to cause trouble someday when she turns 16 and takes that car for a spin. She may even throw Pudge in the backseat and drive to Myrtle Beach.
That's what I get for asking questions in comments... No expectations from me, Rach. I'm all about the "thoughts that count" friendships, that's why we make good friends, right? ;) Follow-through is so overrated. Love the pics. And I LOVE that Colton found Bill's van. Only a boy would notice not only a car, but whose car it was. It would have to be covered in pink confetti or painted with rainbows for my girls to notice.
I LOVE the pic of Aubs handle Kent a tool. All the pics of the kids in the care are cute. I'm surprised that Kent would let them in an unfinished project car though!
So we owe your family our next born. No, wait, that won't work. Ok, I'll keep thinking. But seriously, I cannot get over how it worked out getting our van back. If Bill hadn't decked it out with all different emblems and decals, and Denice and the kids hadn't walked right past there, and Colton hadn't noticed it looked like Bill's, and Denice didn't mention it to Kent, and if I hadn't put it on Facebook in the first place...yeah, someone was def. watching out for us. I can't thank Denice and Colton (and honorable mention goes to Kent) enough. Sorry about your movies. If it makes you feel any better the guy directly across the street from us got his Tom Tom stolen from his car. Oh, and if you EVER decide to respond to any of my texts, I would tell you that Bill wants to know what Colton's favorite candy bar is, but, since you're boycotting them for whatever reason, I guess we'll never know. I told Bill I may have to resort to making an actual phone call to talk to you. And Shayla, *I* email you! So you can write me back and I'll answer all the questions your heart desires! No one wants to talk to me. *sniff*
Post a Comment