Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I am exhausted.  Here is today's High-Light Reel...

*Kent and I have officially been married for 8 years

*Amy and I took the kids swimming at Denice's

*we had lunch at my mom's

*shortly after lunch Colton jumped off a plastic teeter-totter because he saw a spider, and since Trenton was on the other end, the teeter-totter flew up in the air, hit Colton in the mouth, and knocked his tooth out...


*Amy came over and we walked the kids to the gas station, picking Josh up along the way...on our walk we saw a double rainbow, a man with one shoe fixing his license plate, and some crazy kids yelling at each other and saying the f word over and over...and when we got back to Josh's house, I saw a neighbor boy of about 10 years old wearing shorts that would fit Aubrey.  It was disgust.  The funny thing about the walk was, Josh just came because the girls were in bed.  But by the time we were headed back to my house, Sarah came out, then Lydia came out, then Grace came out...so we got to see them all anyway...

*Stacia came over and her dog Lucy most likely ate some of the ant bait that the crazy ant guy sprinkled all over my house...once we were sure she wouldn't start foaming at the mouth, we had a super nice time chatting it up and laughing, and talking about why I still don't have a garbage can...

It was a pretty full day....

Picture....

A lot changes in 8 years....good thing one of those things was that long hair...I love my husband, and I love my kids, no amount of time will change that...


Josh, get ready for this on Friday...

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhhh! Good post. Love that I was there to witness, hmmmm, lets see...like 90% of it. So glad you thought the same thing about the shorty shorts. Dude loves his Daisy Dukes.

Flippin' fantabulous day. Until I popped my knee doing side lunge/walking thingy's that stupid Bob from the Biggest Loser told me to do. My knee is killing me.

Oh yea, and until I realized that your daughter is still awake, still waiting for you to come get her. And I blogged. Go look.

Kent said...

You don't have to miss the long hair, it's now a stache.

Dlovesocks said...

Sounds like a fun day! congrats on 8 yrs. Making it past the 7 yr itch is a major accomplishment!

Alicia Leppert said...

Laughing about the hair and the stache...bill and I have had many conversations about Kent's lip pubes and the possible reason for them and...we got nothin'.

Hey, what's Friday night and why am I not invited?

Poor Colton! I take it the tooth wasn't loose?

WV: latedh. I beddeh go de bed cause ed latedh.

Joshua said...

Uh, who took that unauthorized pic of me? No one ran this by my agent!!! Also, my nose looks like it could be Amy's, so, there you go. In fact, my publicist says it IS Amy, but with a bald cap on from the halloween store.
Crisis averted.

Friday. Here. I. Come.