Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today I was grateful for my expensive Stain Master carpet, for when I spilled Diet Cherry Limeade all over it, I simply put towel on it, soaked it up, and you would never know the difference...
 
Alicia's van was stolen last night, and our Sequoia was rifled through.  Everything was out of the glove box and a ton of our dvd's were stolen.  Super creepy.  And maddening.  Kent thought he heard something last night and walked outside, but didn't see anything...I'm just glad I brought my purse in...

Swim lessons are going pretty well, I just wish I would have had more faith in Aubs and signed her up too, there's always next session....it's so weird watching Colton swim in a pool I swam in as a kid...

We went to see Winnie the Pooh with Amy and her kids today.  It was just the right length for Addy and Carson, and I have to admit, I laughed out loud more than once...

I'm gonna be complete crap in the morning if I don't go to bed...realistically, I'll be complete crap anyway...

Picture...

I actually took some pics of the kids in Kent's car today, but if I have to sit and wait for my dinosaur of a computer to even open the file, I'm gonna kill myself....tomorrow I'll post them...

3 comments:

Shayla said...

I can't believe Alicia's van got stolen and you guys had people rifling through your car! So awful. We had someone break into our car years ago and they stole all my CD's...back before iPods stored all our music. I was so mad. Glad to hear swim lessons are going well. Our time slot is packed with kids. Natalie is in level 1 and Kenzie is in 3. I wish I had more confidence in Natalie's ability, she so could have been in level 2. Oh well, next session... Are you going to do another session? I wish I'd known you guys were going to Winnie the Pooh, we would have loved to come. My kids may not be in to Pooh anymore, but I LOVE those movies. So cute. Eeyore just gets me, right? ;)

Unknown said...

That is toooooo creepy about Alicia's van and your dvds. If only i were there. I'm pretty good at catching bad guys in the act. Although I probably wouldn't be able to identify them later, but still.

Alicia Leppert said...

Remind me to tell you later what Molly heard outside HER house that night. You wanna talk creepy...