Weekend Recap....
Friday-I cleaned until I could clean no more. For about a whole hour my entire house, minus the laundry room, was clean. It was so great while it lasted...
Friday Night- Super fun. It was Josh's birthday and we had a gathering of the cousins to eat, play Rock Band, laugh, talk, eat, play games...It was tons of fun, and I hate that we don't do it more often... It was all fun and games for me until Addy woke up at midnight. I went upstairs to lay with her, and totally missed everybody leaving, and I still had to go pick up Colton from my parents. Kent put the girls to bed, but when I got back from my parents house, Kent and Aubs were asleep and Addy was wide awake watching a movie. And when I woke up at 3am, she was still awake....I almost forgot, Aubs and Lydia were running around playing together, and Aubrey came up to me and said, "mom, Lydia doesn't believe me that after you turn 5, on your next birthday you're 8"...I wanted to pat her on the head and say 'good thing you're pretty...'
Saturday-Graycie and Tyson had a joint birthday party at Coach Brett's Gym. Amy and I stayed true to our new, shiny, active lifestyles, and ran and jumped, and zip lined our way through that party like nobodies business...it was super fun, and a lot sweaty. Later that night after a trip to Walmart I headed over to Amy's and we tried out my new Biggest Loser Power Walk with Bob dvd. It's pretty fun, and definitely easier than the Zumba video I have been tripping my way through...
Sunday- I spent the morning making cupcakes for Carson's birthday party and getting ready for church. I talked to the primary kids today about being sealed in the temple as a family, and I was so nervous. I wish someone I really know would have been there, to tell me if I sounded like a blubbering idiot. If nothing else, I had an awesome picture thanks to my Aunt Patty and Danielle...After church Addy and I had a little 1 on 1, and then headed over to the party. The best part by far was ice blocking over at the soccer fields. It was a blast. And only one person got hurt. And yes, it was Colton. Easton accidentally hit him in the mouth with a plastic baseball bat, and cut his lip open a bit...he decided to head home with his dad....
Now, on to Monday. 10:45 swim lessons he we come...that sounds so early I want to gag on my low calorie cookies right now...and it isn't even that early...
Picture....
A swearing super-hero in the making...
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"I wanted to pat her on the head and and tell her 'good thing you're pretty." Best line of the post, hands down.
I wish I could have heard your talk about the temple to the kids. Or, you know, been at church at all. I'm sure you did awesome. I'll have to ask my kids about it.
I still can't get over this craziness with the dieting and exercising. You've been doing it so long, have you noticed a difference? I might be able to tell, if I'd seen you at all in the last month. At least me and your plants have gotten pretty tight. They said to tell you hi, and that they miss being in a kitchen that doesn't smell like rotting food.
funny, my whole house is dirty except for the laundry room!
10:45 swim lessons?! We just got home from our 9:25 lessons. We tried to get into the 11 or the 10:00 sessions, but no go. I woke up too late and Jen forgot her login. Good thing we're both idiots, because we both got into the 9:25 together. I thought I was going to die getting the girls there so early this morning. Too bad we didn't get the 10:45, we could have sat and visited with you every day for two weeks! Now I'm even more sad. And, btw, it's time to give up on the exercising/health stuff...you're making me feel bad now. ;)
Um, that was pretty much the best birthday party for myself that I've had in a long time. Thank you so much for all the cleaning you did all day long and for the skittles I snacked on and for all the other goodies that you got and sorry for burning the cheese and thank you for sending in your PS3 so Beatles Rock Band worked and for gathering all the cousins, (cause when it comes to communicating by phone, I suck). And Thanks for cleaning up everyones messes afterwards (sorry, I should have helped there) and for wrestling Addy, and for wrestling Addy, and...did she wake up a third time?...and for wrestling Addy, and for picking' up colton after hours. Thanks a million.
Post a Comment