Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So, yet another full day...

7:00a.m.-3 mile walk

8:30am-nap

11:30am-dentist appt to make sure all of Colton's tooth was out...he only needed x-rays, and even that didn't go so well...I vow to never take him again.  Ever.  Kent can take him for the rest of his life.

1:00pm-lunch at Rosy's Diner with my mom, Casey, Colt, and Addy

3:00pm-Activity Day at Denice's.  We took the girls swimming and had Danielle come and teach them some survival and safety skills...Stacia and I want to hire her...she had those girls listening way longer than we ever have...

4:30pm-got to Amy's house

5:00pm-finally made it home after leaving at 11:00, with my girls and Amy's 2 youngest in tow...

6ish-9ish pm- turned my dining room into the perfect place to keep some summer education plans in full swing.  I tried to take some picture, but the lighting was horrible, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.  I am loving it...and I only spent $5 on a table cloth, that Amy picked up for me while she was out...

10-11ish pm-re-cleaned and put the kids to bed

and done...

Picture....

I love this picture because it reminds me of the 4 bar commercials for whatever that cell phone company was...

1 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Ugh. Why did you have to leave us lazy fatties behind and go and get all healthy. AT 7 FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!! I feel so betrayed. You have no idea. Oh, yeah, p.s. I'm proud of you and all that crap.

Wanna hear about my day? Woke up, took a shower, wrote. Helped Macy make nine thousand mini cupcakes (a job she was told she could do only on the condition she do it all by herself because I had to WRITE), wrote, took Payson to scouts (yes, scouts), came home, madly made frosting and decorated said cupcakes, sent Macy out the door to activity days, wrote, picked up Payson from scouts, wrote, wrote, wrote, ate dinner, wrote, wrote, wrote, went to bed. Super fun, huh? Jealous? One more day! ONE MORE DAY!!!

P.S. Love the four bars picture!
P.S. Miss you