The girls and I spent a little time in the backyard this afternoon....
A poor mans pool....
She thought is was the coolest thing to color on her car and then wash it off and start over...
they had a ton of chalk at the bottom of the bucket...
and wow, did she freak out when Aubs would take the hose...
coloring on the fence...
2 comments:
A poor man's pool, love that! I think sometimes the simplest bucket filled with water can be more fun than a big pool. I can't tell you how much money we've spent on above ground pools and blow up slides, just to find that they end up playing more in a few buckets full of water. Gotta love kids. I never thought of using chalk on the fence, we'll have to try that. How did swim lessons go today?
I too thought your 'poor man's pool' was pretty clever and I loved the pictures. Lame comment, but still a comment.
Post a Comment