Saturday, July 2, 2011

Here was my day...

Colton did tons of stupid stuff.  Like every 5 minutes..

Aubrey did tons of stupid stupid stuff.  Like every 5 minutes

Aubrey and Colton bugged each other non stop...

Aubs and I did a bunch of running around.  And it was so hot outside...

I grocery shopped according to nutrition facts.  It sucked.

I made an adorable banner, with some help from my sister...

We watched the fireworks from Amy's back yard...after the eleventh inning was over....it took forever

I listened to Aubrey say 'this is the best day of my life' as she watched the fireworks....she said it at least 5 times...

Picture...

there's no real reason I picked this picture, but when I see that little face...oh how I miss it...I hate and love the growing up part...and her forehead isn't really that big...bad angle

1 comments:

Joshua said...

Earth. To. Rachael.

You are not on vacation anymore.
Let's pick up the pace.

-- Josh

PS Are you still walking? I need to start desperately so I can once again, (WV alert) "flunte" my stuff.