Tuesday, July 5, 2011

*blog amendment #167: WTH, I can take a few days off if I want.  Sometimes it's been a long day*

Sunday....

We finally made it back to church after missing the last two weeks since we were out of town.  I was glad to be back, but not so glad Aubrey bit Addy on the back in the middle of Sacrament...not so glad at all...

After church Aubs and I headed over to Denice's to help set up for Stephanie's baby shower...

I think it turned out pretty cute...

some prizes Denice put together....


one of the games...We also did a baby word scramble that had us all stumped quite a few times, and a list of questions about Steph, that one was my favorite...

Vik made Stephanie this super cute diaper cake...


the present I put together for her, it was mostly full of my favorite baby things, and an adorable hat she had me get her from Old Navy...



Michelle put together center pieces with baby goods...

 and she used binkies as napkin rings...

we had a clothes line....


I made the banner with some help from Amy, and Nat made all the yummy food...

Michelle's delish cupcakes...

that blanket in the background is the infamous fleece blanket Nat makes for all the babies...the other side was chenille heaven... 

I wish I would have actually taken the plastic out of the shoes...

this is Nat hiding behind the game when I picked up my camera...

super cute hat from Michelle...

an adorable quilt made by Denice...

I think that onsie from Vik might be my favorite...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at that.... made the blog again!! Woot woot. It was a beautiful little shower and your banner was so adorable. So crafty!

Dlovesocks said...

super cute shower pictures! I was impressed by the originality that you all had. She really got some cute things. It was so fun! Thanks for your help!