Starting our day with the Walk for Clara was amazing.
Eating free samples at Costco was great.
Baking one of the prettiest pies, delightful.
Having a little mother-son talk was emotional.
Spending time with family is a blessing.
Eating delicious food and cake, and then more cake was flavorful.
It was a great day.
Picture....
these 3 kids did great at the race today....well, I know Colton and Addy did, I am assuming Aubs did good in the wagon with the Buchanans, we had Carson in the stroller with us, and he did great too. I actually had more family there than I realized, and it was awesome. Some of them don't even know Clara...this experience was a blessing, and I am glad we could do even the smallest thing to help. We will keep Clara in our prayers...
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment