Monday, July 11, 2011

I have migraine hang-over.  I have Monday exercise dread.  I have eaters remorse.  And I have it all in a messy, disorganized house.  And I want someone else to come and fix it all.

I decided today that I am lacking the ability to balance things in my life.  I think I'll spend the week working on balance....and knowing me, that's about all the time I'll give it before I quit.  Because I quit everything.  Seriously, this blog has been my longest standing hobby/goal/thing.  The only thing I have done longer than this is motherhood and marriage...

It's late, so I'm gonna tuck myself in to this pity party and go to sleep...

Picture...

I am afraid her puppy alter-ego might develop into a personality disorder...the other day when I walked into the kitchen Aubs and Sophie were playing and there was a bowl of water on the floor.  I asked why in the world there was a bowl of water in the middle of the kitchen floor, and Aubrey said, "in case Addy needs a drink..." 

3 comments:

Mallary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dlovesocks said...

Laughing out loud, literally!! Aubrey and Addy need to go on the road with their comedy routine!