Holy hotness outside today. I took Colton to Steve's Coast 2 Coast hitting camp, and whislt I was taking pictures I thought my flip flops were going to melt on to my feet.
Tomorrow is Kent's birthday, and I think I will start it by getting up at the signs of first light to make him a little breakfast on the go. I think....I mean I'll try at least...it's not like I told him I would do it, so....
Stacia knows I have been wanting a reusable water bottle, and she totally got me one as a little present! It totally made my day...she does the sweetest things...
Zumba is way harder than I expected. Katie and I finally turned it off, because I was over stimulated just looking at the screen. Then we did yoga, and I couldn't stop making fun of the lady instructing...
Picture....
Colton at hitting camp...Steve did awesome. I was so proud of him, he really instructed the kids in a way they could understand. His partner Jay is pretty good too. He talked to a huge group of boys and kept their attention for an extended period of time...that in itself was a feat...of course Colton went to Big 5 with my dad after camp and came home with a bat and a new baseball glove...
Friday, July 8, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get used to the crust...it's growing on me, not literally.
More importantly tho
WHY IS SPENCER GRINDING ON SOPHIE?
He was moving her arms sicko. I'll get used to your crust, and you get used to kissing no one.
Post a Comment