I pretty much spent the whole day in bed. I got the kids ready for Lani's birthday party, and it wore me out. On the bright side, I finished another book called The Improper Life of Bezillia Grove. I really liked that one too...and as much as I would love to loan them out, I bought them on the Kindle app on my phone...the one downside to buy-it-now books...
All day I didn't feel so well, but tonight, Addy curled up next to me a fell asleep with her head on my chest and a box of nerds in her hand, and be still my heart....it made my whole day....love that girl...
Picture....
tonight I played 'this little piggie' on her 'toe-toes'...her laugh is my most favorite...
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Testing. Testing. One...Two...Three.
I tried three times to leave a comment on your blog and it told me I had the wrong cookies every time--even though I thought I had fixed my supposed cookies. Who knew something so delicious could be so annoying! This is what my comments before said, only more thoughtful and eloquently written.
I just read your comment on my blog! Thanks for being so great. My last day was strange. Its weird that its all over and I kinda don't know what to do with myself. I did pretty well and held back most of the tears until I got in my car. Then I pulled my self together only to lose it again when I called Kim on my way home. Then again when I got home and my mom asked how my last shift was. I am ready for a new adventure now, but truth be told I'm not sure where to even begin...
We should hang out again soon. My week is WIDE open! :)
Post a Comment