So apparently $15 swim lessons equals 15 minutes of lesson and 15 minutes of games. So annoying.
I went to visit my grandma today, and I am so glad I did. She even requested a strawberry rhubarb pie for her birthday, and it isn't even until October...makes a girl feel good....and the bonus was my dad stopped by there for lunch, and took Colton and Spencer home with him. But I have to admit, I came home and immediately threw away the cookies she gave me from her freezer that I know for a fact had to have been in there for over 3 years....I think she said 3 different times, "I'm sure they'll be fine...you can feed 'em to the kids..."
Danielle and Dennis came over and got the crib. Tear. I can't believe Addy is sleeping in a big girl bed, and I will most likely never need a crib again...I'm dying to go out and get the girls matching bedding...
Listening to Danielle and Dennis tell us some swimming lesson stories had me laughing my arse off...loved it...
Picture...
This is the picture I meant to put on my blog yesterday...Lisa took this picture of Colton with her water proof camera at Denice's...she has a bunch of other great ones too...
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
ps-I hated Lady Gaga on SYTYCD...she bugs...
Posted by Rachael at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment