Friday, July 8, 2011

It was Kent's birthday today.  And I am so lame I didn't take a single picture.  Not of the cake Aubs decorated with mustang hot wheels, not of him opening his presents...nothing...it didn't even occur to me until now.

It is taking all the will power I have to not go eat another piece of his cake right now...like a really big piece, with milk...

We took the cake over to Denice's and hung out with Kevin and Nat, Taryn and Vik, and Michelle.  Kev and Nat leave in a few days to move to Milwaukee for four years so Kevin can go to dental school.  It's gonna be so weird when they are so far away....

I'm feel like I'm gonna get all rambly, because I am so tired.  I did after all get up at the crack of dawn to make Kent breakfast.  I have never done that for him before, maybe I'll make it a birthday tradition....I think I'll need a year to recover...

Picture...

Happy Birthday Kent, here is to the good ole days, when you didn't have a disgusting mustache...and I was in my 20's...

2 comments:

Kent said...

Thanks so much for everything on my birthday!!!

-the breakfast sandwich was bomb!
-the cake was excellent!
-the pie was delish as always!

And you did all this while I still had the crustache!!

Joshua said...

Bawahaha. @ "I think I'll need a year to recover"