Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So the ant guy came today....by the time he left about 20-25 minutes later, I knew the following...
*that ants are primative
*they used to gather around watering holes eating dead carcasses
*there is a scout ant, and a queen, a billion others...
*several mentions of ants being some of the first insects ever...
*he has been in the business 45 years
*he has a crazy sister
*he is divorced
*he gave his wife all his money
*he was worth half a million dollars, and somehow he is still paying her money every month
*he is helping his nephews start a construction business
*he needs an office and a secretary, but then you have to pay a secretary
*that he went to school in Pasco and Richland, and just recently moved back starting up a bug business here
*he only takes cash or check...which I had neither of....

I met Steve at Walmart today so Colton, Trenton, and Spencer could all pick out a present for Payson, and then I would take the boys to the party.  It took forever.  I think they pointed to everything in the store and said "we could get him this"  We walked down a girl isle, and the whole time Colton kept saying how gross the it was, and when I looked back to make sure they were coming, Spencer was playing with a doll hair dresser seat...yeah....Having Steve there was almost like having another child with me half the time...it was pretty cute though, when Colton kept referring to them as the 3 amigos...

We finally made it to the swim party, and they had a blast.  Alicia made the most adorable pool cake ever.  There wasn't a piece left by the time the party was over...they seriously had so much fun, I don't know how many times I had to tell them to get out of the pool...

 
After that we hung out at Amy's, and to my pleasant surprise, Danielle was there when I got back.  She is looking so adorably preggers. 

Mallary and Katie came over to walk with me again, and this time the 3.3 miles felt like 10 to me.  And tomorrow Katie and I have plans to go again...Mal told me I was bff walk cheating on her...forgive me!  I'm hoping Josh will be joining us as well...

I miss Lisa.  She is in Hawaii.  Lucky shmuck.

Oh, and I almost forgot, "big" Lydia came over today, and my girls were in heaven...

Picture...

I don't have any pictures from Payson's party today, but I have to say, I love that these 4 boys are still celebrating their birthdays together...


0 comments: