Blogging everyday is stupid. Everything is stupid. I can't think of a positive thing to say right now. Right before I put Addy to bed tonight, she threw this massive fit because I wouldn't let her eat toothpaste. If I could display my emotions right now, they would probably be spot on with hers. Nothing about my day went as planned. And it's not the biggest, most important stuff, but it's still my sucky stuff. I think I just heard the world's smallest violin playing...
Picture...
Like daughter like mother....
Friday, May 6, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 1:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hooton: what you do when you're excited for spring. I'm gettin' my hoot on! woot woot. hoot hoot
I know, aren't you proud that I'm your mil.
The pic of aubs is so classic. All the girls in the family have the drama queen thing going on.
from yesterday: your addy issues may seriously be a case for supernanny.
I'm pleased as punch that Jacob is gone. I'm gonna get my hooton! (i should get extra credit for that) After this weeks performances, I'm thinking the girls are kicking butt.
You just summed up how I feel right now.
WV: harygo: harygo again, more complaining. ( from both of us)
Ah, now that's my kind of post. I totally agree with all of the above. There's nothing like me throwing a small tantrum and having Nate give me that look and I just KNOW he's thinking that's where the kids get it from. And who am I kidding? SMALL tantrum? I don't really do small.
Post a Comment