Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Holy crap I am tired. 

Today marked a very important first.  Kent and I went to the store to look into stuff for my little front yard project, and when we left the store we were still friends...it was a bit shaky a little after we got home, but we managed to pull it together...we are growing by leaps and bounds...

So Mallary sent me a text this morning saying she had a surprise for me...what?!!  I was so excited, so when I opened the front door and saw her standing there with giant....can't say, there will be pictures tomorrow, I was ecstatic...Then, the icing on the suprise...she stayed and hung out with me!  It was like Christmas morning...she played games with my kids, heaven help her...and bless her...and then we watched The Voice together.  It was such a nice change, watching tv with a person who actually likes the show...if Kent watches tv with me, he typically spends his time making fun of whatever is on.  When Colton won Chutes and Ladders tonight, Aubrey crumbled into a ball, and Colton was all up in Mallary's face telling her she "just got schooled by the master"  He is so humble...Oh, and when Colton was watching America's Funniest Home Videos, a segment came on called "Teds Tough Nipples"  and when Colton read it out loud he said "Teds Through Nipples" ...it might not sound that funny to someone who wasn't there, but I laughed pretty hard when he said it...and then a few times later....

Picture...

Mallary, remember how I said the guy that sang Ceelo's song looked like a character on Fraggle Rock?  This is who I was talking about...


Can you see the similarities?  I totally can...

4 comments:

Mallary said...

You're totally right. They basically are the same person. I'm pretty weirded out by that. Tonight was fun. Let's do it again soon!

Alicia Leppert said...

He does look like him! I watched it last night for the first time. It was pretty good, you know, the 10% of the show that wasn't Christina Aguilera's cleavage.

Kids saying certain words wrong is the best. Like whenever Macy reads "whoredoms" in the scriptures as "wardoms." I don't know how she hasn't caught on that we laugh every time.

The giant...you know...are awesome!!

Shayla said...

Oh my gosh, the fraggle rock guy picture. Hilarious. That you would pull that out of your memory, even better.

Joshua said...

I couldn't agree more. I thought the very same thing when I saw the guy!!! Good eye. Good eye.