Friday, May 27, 2011

Tonight Aubrey officially graduated from preschool!  A little while before we left to go to graduation I found her hiding in her closet, apparently she was none to keen on the idea of getting up on stage with her classmates.  She mustered up the courage to attend when I told her she did not have to go on the stage if she didn't want to.  So she didn't...until the end when she went to stand by Miss Molly...because gramma lo said she could spend the night if she stood by her teacher.  Addison, however spent the whole time up in front looking at all the people.  When Aubs and I went to give Molly her card I totally started crying, like for real crying, like I was totally embarrassed.  She has really meant a lot to me, and I will miss driving to her house and chatting with her at pick up...

I can't believe I forgot to blog about Guy's Night at Colton's school last night.  Kent was busy with work so Colton called my dad and asked him to be his 'guy'.  He was so cute, wanting to call my dad and remind him, when and where, pretty much every five minutes...On the way home from school it was pretty funny listening to him talk about what sports they would play, what grandpa would be good at...I didn't hear too much about it, but I think he asked my dad, 'grandpa, can't you run faster than that?'  I know it meant a lot to Colton that he went, and it meant a lot to me too...

Tonight, Aubs and Colt are off spending there night other places, so when Addy asked to take a bath, I thought I would surprise her...and get in too...she looked at me like 'what the crap?' Then she just started smiling...she thought it was hilarious.  I thought it was too, until I realized there isn't a bottle of bubbles big enough to keep me covered...and of course to add insult to injury, seeing how much the water level dropped when I stopped dispersing it...well let's just say it burst my bubble...

Picture...


I had vision of her future when we were taking her picture, and it totally freaked me out....

 this is another picture that Lisa took that I loved...I am so sad her hair is in her face, but at the same time, it is always like that...

4 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

They get actual hats and robes now???

I can't believe Aubs is gonna be in Kindergarten next year. Crazy. Super adorable pics.

Loved your bath story.

Suzanne said...

That is the CUTEST graduate ever! Really such a great picture, she looks so happy.

Shayla said...

The pics are just too cute. Caps and gowns at preschool graduation? Classic and adorable. I just learned how to remove stray hairs from portraits in my last digital photography course. Send it my way! ;)

Dlovesocks said...

Aubs is too cute for words!