Today I enjoyed sitting at Colton's baseball game watching him play...and of course hitting his hips over and over...
Today my arms ached while I carried Addy around Home Depot...
Today I laughed when Carson pointed a squirt gun at my mom and said "put yousth hanths up!"
Today I loved making cookies with Aubrey...we made peanutbutter cookies and her little hands looked so cute making the criss cross lines with the fork...
Today I had a nice afternoon and evening at my parents house...
Today I took a nap because Addy was up all night. Again. So, today I was tired....
Today I have no picture because Kent is using my laptop...
Today is now tomorrow...
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I need a good peanut butter cookie recipe. I haven't made those kind in forever. How come half your posts talk about dessert and get me hungry in the middle of the night? ;)
Post a Comment