This afternoon, I thought it would be fun to take the girls to get a happy meal and then come home and have a picnic in the front yard. It was so nice outside, and I knew when we got home from taking Sabrina home they were not going to want to come straight inside. So off to McDonalds we went...then when we got home, Aubrey refused to eat outside. What 5 year old refuses a freakin picnic? Whatevs, we ate inside, then headed out. The little neighbor girl, who speaks pretty limited English came outside with her chihuahua puppies and of course my girls were in heaven. We ended up staying out there until we had to go get Colton from school.
And here are the pictures to prove it...
So this is the neighbor girl... she is hilarious...but she doesn't want anything to do with Addy...
And this is one of her 2 puppies....Aubrey loves them both, but this one maybe a bit more...
So we filled up a bucket of water...
and the girls played outside while I read on my phone...
She was probably just about to tell Addy not to touch her...
I have no idea why Aubrey has a jammie shirt on. I asked her to put a shirt on, and this is what she came out in...
And this is what Addy looked like close up...
It was a good day.
I took Aubs to the kindergarten round-up. She was the only kid in the library with the parents while all the other kids played in the gym...it was so boring...

2 comments:
I laughed out loud at so much of this post. The fact that you took a picture of your neighbor and put it on your blog, how she doesn't like Addy for some weird reason, Aubs jammie shirt, you pointing out all the different messy things on Addy's face...and that puppy is so freaking cute. Too bad it'll grow up to look like a rat.
Yeah, totally hilarious post, Rach. My 10 year old has NEVER liked picnics because eating outside is "just wrong" in her opinion. Sometimes we all take the food to the park and eat outside and she sits in the car and eats by herself. Nice, right? Classic kid picture. You even labeled the dirty culprits for us. I think Kenzie spent the first 7-8 years of her life with ketchup smeared into the corners of her mouth. Don't you just love random neighbor kids coming over to play? Wanna know what my husband does when he's home and my kids are outside playing with the neighbors? He tells them to go home. No, seriously. The neighbors probably all hate us. In our defense, most of the neighbor kids on our block are punk kids who take all my kids outdoor toys and tell them how to play. Still...
Post a Comment