I have a super bad headache. I just ruined the chocolate pudding for a pie twice. I have no chocolate pie. But I do have a headache. So tomorrow I will write about how Colton and Aubrey roller skated for the first time, and how I was so excited when I saw Josh commented, and I don't know, maybe something else or something...I can barely look at the screen...
Picture...
tomorrow I will post one...
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry bout your headache. Headaches suck. Sorry about your chocolate pie. Not having chocolate pie sucks. I think my kids are defective. We've tried and tried to teach them to roller skate. No go. Same with bicycles. Kenzie JUST learned last month. She's 10. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
We're twinners. I've got a splitting headache (weird, right?) and one of my kids went roller skating today. What're the odds? You crack me up. Sorry about your chocolate pie. You know what chocolate pie makes me think of? Your fave part in The Help.
Welcome back, Josh! I was ready to send out Search and Rescue. Glad we don't have to waste the taxpayers hard-earned money now.
WV: bimeter. Um, I'm pretty sure that's a real thing, although I'm so inept at math, I really don't know. So I'm gonna put it in a sentence like a normal WV word. Hey, what does a Scottsman say when he's trying to sell his turtle? Bimeter tle. Heh. Heh.
Post a Comment