First and foremost, what the crap was Spiderman doing on American Idol last night? Was that the most random thing or what?
So, the book "Saving CeeCee Honeycutt" is one of my most favorite books ever. If you haven't read it you should...I just finished it today, and I want to read it again...
I feel so busy right now. I feel like I keep canceling, and rescheduling, and moving things around, and and and..
I have a million things to do tomorrow, so I have to go get some sleep...
Picture....
A few weeks ago Aubrey's preschool class went to the park to have a picnic and have their pictures taken. Of course Aubrey wouldn't let the photographer lady take her pictures, so Lisa snapped this one for me so Aubrey can make it in the slide show...I hope she actually participates tomorrow at her little graduation...
ok, so use your imagination, or kink your neck, because I have no idea why this picture is rotated...it's not like this in the picture folder, and if there is way to fix this, I don't know it...
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment