I got a stupid speeding ticket today. And the cop had the nerve to tell me it's my job to go the speed limit and keep my little ones safe. As if! Shove your safety shpeeeel up your....anyway, he ended the unfortunate experience by letting me know what a huge service he did for me by only writing the ticket for 10 over instead of 13, even though in his report it will still say 48 in a 35. The worst part is, I was driving down Sandifur, singing along with Beauty and the Beast, looking around thinking to myself 'where is Josh's office?' and then I saw a white car, and it made me think I should check how fast I was going, and noticed I was up around 45, so I started slowing down...all on my own...I was going 40 when I saw the cop and the next thing I know, he is flipping a freakin u-turn and the lights they were a flashin'. Then later when Aubs and I were at Walmart she said 'look mom' and pointed to the same police officer that gave me the ticket...sweet...
Stacia came over tonight and we watched Idol. It only took like a million hours to get through it all...we kept talking...mostly I kept talking...whatevs...
It's 2 am....I am so dumb...I'm gonna go eat a bowl of Lucky Charms
Picture...
This is the tree we got for my mom on her birthday. A friend brought her a tree when my grandpa died and it's the best tree ever. Since then this particular friend has passed away...so we took it upon ourselves to get her one to represent my grandma, and I think it's perfect...
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 2:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boo to speeding tickets and cops who give lectures to moms about keeping their kids safe. Save it for the crack babies' mom who needs it.
Um, lol Shayla. Lol.
I don't know how I missed this post but I just now saw it. Seriously, because getting a ticket isn't enough, they have to insult our parenting and make us feel like lousy careless parents. Some cops are such jerks. And I can never NOT speed on Sandifur. It's a ridiculously low speed limit. At least it always feels that way.
Post a Comment