Omgsh, I broke a tooth today eating popcorn. My tooth doesn't hurt at all, but holy crap my tongue is in shreds from the sharp, dagger-like edge of the brokenness...
I wish so badly someone would read Saving CeeCee Honeycutt and then talk to me about it...
Vacation is like 15 days away or something. I am practically frothing at the mouth...now, who can I get to come pack for me and the kids...
Addy has been super cranky and crying lately...I think she really misses Colton and Aubs when they are gone so much....and every time they are gone, they come back calling me grandma...I pointed that out to Aubrey tonight, and she said she didn't even know she said it...and they way she said that made me smile...and then we got home and I asked her to put her jammies on, and that experience wiped that smile clean from my face...
Picture...
this is one of my favorite vacation pictures...now, if we could just cut jason out...kidding, I'm kidding...no panties in a wad please....
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
VW-mushibru definition-a favored breakfast in Ireland consisting of oatmeal and alcohol.
Hard to believe that picture took place 4 years ago! And seriously 15 days or something...in the words of the black kid on little einsteins " I can not believe it "
And you better make sure that the froth doesn't have anything to do with your broken, most likely desease ridden tooth. ;)
I finished the book. It is seriously on my list of favorites! I luuuurved it!!! I loved that through the whole book you just feel more positive. I loved all the little words of wisdom that the women would tell CeeCee. I loved that all the good parts took place in my favorite state! It makes me want to have a daughter someday and name her Cecelia. We have to get together this week to talk about it! What night is the voice on? We could bake, eat dinner, talk about a great book and watch a fun show? In the words of Chandler Bing, "Could there BE a better night?"
WV: essest- Time of is of the essest. We must talk soon.
Post a Comment