Yesterday Blogger tried to thwart my resolution. I didn't even know what to do when I tried to go to my dashboard and it said it was unavailable. Devastation. But not really, because it was late and it was nice to go to bed guilt free and post free. And then Amy and Lisa both called me before 8:30 this morning to see why I had no post...dedication right there...
The lighting is looking pretty crazy and the thunder sounds awesome. Whenever there is lightning, I always, with out fail, think about how my Aunt Jay wouldn't take a bath and didn't like to be on the phone when there was a lightning storm. The craziest lightning storm I ever remember seeing was with my grandma goude after she took me to the circus. We watched most of it from outside the TCBY that used to be over by Craft Warehouse I think...I think the Kessie kids were there too...
Stacia did the super nicest thing for me yesterday. She gave me a pack of Cadbury mini eggs. That is a true friend. I don't know if I could do the same for someone...
Book Club yesterday was great. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to do.
Today Aubs and her preschool class went to the park for a teddy bear picnic and pictures. Aubrey refused to look up for the class picture, all anyone will ever be able to see of her is this big blob of hair on Molly. I was so frustrated...and then she refused the other 2 pictures. Awesome.
Mallary, you could have at least checked in with me whilst on your little get-away....a simple, don't worry Rach, no one stole me or my purse, sleep easy...would have been nice..just sayin' is all...are you home yet? I hope you are...
Shayla, you made my day when you emailed me to let me know Parenthood will be back on in the fall.
Tonight we went and watched Something Borrowed. It was hilarious.
I can't believe James is no longer on AI. How in the h did he lose out to Bug Eyes McCreary?
Picture....
Colton and Mav walking down the sidewalk dribbling backwards....it just nice to have proof that they do something besides wrestling each other and playing video games...
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have been wondering how traumatic it was for you that Blogger shut down yesterday! I was so sad for you to have to break your streak. But you're just like me--when something like that happens that's out of my control, I give myself permission to be guilt-free. What the heck can I do about it?
I love that you love book club so much! Its one of my favorite things now too.
I can't believe James is gone either. I can't really believe that any of the three still there is gonna be the winner. Scotty, cause he's a geeky country boy, Lauren, cause she's been really weak and confident-less for weeks now, and Hayley, cause she's had such a rough road to this point. Cant wait to see who wins.
When I read the news about Parenthood, I just knew I had to tell you right away, too. Glad it made your day. I went into shock this morning when there was no post from you. I even typed in your blogspot address thinking my reader had messed up. Didn't know Blogger was down. Thanks for the guilt-free night off, I say! And thanks for making me feel super guilty and sad that I missed book club again. I'm such a loser. ;)
P.S. - I seriously want to see Something Borrowed. It looks so good. That's on my list of movies to see with Jen soon...
Your blog was full of great info today! Something borrowed was a cute movie -agree-, Parenthood will be returning -yay-, informing me of one more thing your 7 year old can do better than me, Candyland, Schutes & Ladders AND dribble backwards -great-. I was going to leave you a message on your last couple of posts, but I didn't know if blogger would be weird again. I'm alive, though not home yet and I started The Help.
AAaaaaannnnnnnndddddd...WE'RE BACK!
Ok, first off, have you been to the beach and back yet? Because I can't abstain from reading your posts any longer!!!
Second, I'm a wee bit overwhelmed at the amount of catching up I've got to do. I opened up google reader for the first time in almost a month and I see that I've got 24 more posts of yours just a waitin' to be devoured and literally thousands and thousands of other unread addictions. So glad to see you kept it going! Also, my apologies if I'm crippled by such a daunting task to read a bazillion posts and I default to Reader Bankruptcy in order to continue on guilt-free. Time will tell.
wv: befitard: I'm such a befitard, cause I can't think of anything clever to come up with for this wv.
Post a Comment