Monday, May 30, 2011

It was so nice to have a regular day at home.  The kids were actually nice to each other, Addy didn't cry as much...Melanie from next door came over with the puppies, she calls me mom and Kent dad, totally cracks me up every time...I sat and read in the sun...and then we ate some good bbq at my moms.  After dinner my mom and I rode bikes for a few minutes, I was so nervous. It has probably been like 10 or 15 years seriously since I have ridden a bike.  I lived to tell the tale I guess...I think tomorrow I will take the kids to see Kung Fu Panda 2.  I think I'm even gonna give Addy a chance at the theater...I hope I don't regret it.

Picture...

This is a tree in my grandma and grandpa's backyard...once when I was little I was standing underneath it looking up because there was a nest with baby birds in it.  All of a sudden, the mama robin was dive bombing me and chased me all around the yard.  I remember being so scared, I probably never ran that fast in all my life...

1 comments:

Stacia said...

I think it's been that long since I rode a bike too! I want to buy one soon. I'm jealous of all your Trager BBQ nights... That's a funny story about the bird. That would be terrifying to have a bird chase you like that. I wonder if anyone was watching you from afar and only saw you running and not the bird and thought you were crazy? :)