I am super tired. I already fell asleep, and then woke up and remembered I had to trace and cut out 20 butterflies for Molly tomorrow...so now I am up, trying to blog and I can't think of anything because if I am awake, I just want to be reading the book I started a few days ago. It's weird, and good, and I don't really know what to make of it just yet, but I am finally getting to the part where it all starts to unfold...because of this book, Addy might start answering to the name Max or Ruby...
Steve worked with Colton on his hitting yesterday, and today at his game you could already see some improvement. After the game we went over to my moms and Steve worked with him some more...I love Colt's dedication, even though his arms were getting tired, he wanted to have one more chance before we left...nevermind the fact that we said no...Today when he was getting ready for his game he asked me, "Mom, I'm probably almost as good as Easton at outfield now right?" I reminded him that Easton has been playing a lot longer than he has, and it will take a lot of practice to be as good as Easton...he was kinda like, 'ya, but I'm pretty much as good as him...' I guess the fact that the baseball almost never makes it to the outfield in his games has escaped him...I seriously love that kid...
Picture....
At my moms house, there was a little hurt bird in her pond. Lisa rescued it, and I think she took it home in a box...they were watching youtube videos about hurt birds when I left....I took these pictures of a bird at the library park on Saturday...not the same bird, but whatevs...it ties in the whole bird picture thing...
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So the thirteenth tale is getting better? Will you e-mail me some pics of Aubrey and Kim's parties? You can just choose a few from each, but make sure they're the best ones. :) Thanks, Rachie (as my mom calls you).
WV: bedisin -I don hab a stuffy dose. I don need any bedisin, Bom.
So, did you end up liking the book? I'm assuming it was the 13th Tale. I started it, but haven't gotten that interested yet. Is it worth the read? Even your birdie pictures are pretty. Come take pictures of my kids for me, k?
Post a Comment