I was planning on writing about my day...but, my thoughts are with little Clara and her family...and I can't stop tearing up. Clara has one of the most faithful and strong families I know, they will be a great blessing to her in the long days to come...I will keep them in my prayers and my thoughts, I hope we all do...
In the book I'm reading, a little girls mom dies, and she talks about how when she heard the news she was upstairs in her bedroom..and how it felt to realize that everything around her just kept going on, as if nothing had happened. Her life was turned upside down, and yet a man still pruned his bushes, and children walked by with ice cream cones. I feel like the people that just keep going, and then I think about poor Clara and her family, and it really is a weird sensation, to stop and think about how everything else just keeps keeping on...I hope while I am "going" I can be of help...I hope I will have the opportunity to relieve some of their burden or stress, if even for the shortest of times...
Picture...
I am grateful for my Eternal Family, I am grateful to know Clara and her family, I am grateful for the gospel
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 1:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Odd, I've been thinking and feeling the very same.
It's just so sad, little Clara. I often think about how life just keeps going, no matter what you might be going through at the moment. Sometimes I want to stop people and yell at them, that everything is not okay! I guess we all do what we have to and hopefully make a difference somehow to the people around us.
Post a Comment