Friday, May 20, 2011

Every time I go out with my friends and I don't drive, I remind Kent I don't have key, so please don't lock me out...and then the door is locked and poor Alicia sits waiting and waiting for me to bang on the door loud enough so that I can get in.  One night I seriously thought I might have to go crash on her couch.

Speaking of Alicia, we celebrated her birthday with some dinner at Red Robin, cake at Amy's and then a movie.  If you have never seen a funny movie with Alicia's laugh, you are totally missing out.  I had tons of fun.
The end. 

Today the girls and I hung out in the front yard waiting for Melanie, the neighbor girl to come home...I read for a bit and then I painted their toes and fingers...Addy sat so still, super cute, I have never painted her fingernails before and I lurv it.  I needed a special little moment with her, so I could get over the pound of fish crackers she poured on my new carpet and ran the shopping cart through, and how could I forget the full, oversized water bottle she spilled all over...my new carpet...like 5 minutes later...

I am beat, and I have to get up in the morning and go on field trip with Aubrey's preschool class. 

This was such a blog so I don't break my streak because everyone told me I couldn't skip tonight, and I know how important it is to them blog, so...yeah just kidding...about the last part, not about the not breaking my streak part...


Picture...

why does she trouble me so...

1 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm super proud of you for blogging and not giving in. You'll thank us in the morning. Probably right around the time I'm eating a ginormous piece of raspberry cake for breakfast.

I think we should just have a copy of your house key made and keep it in my car. Or I can make up the couch for you, either one.

Why am I still up??

WV: basidefo. Basidefo the cake to me please. (That was supposed to sound like pass it over, in case that wasn't clear.) it's late, what can I say?