Sometimes, I dream that I totally forgot to blog for a few days. And it's the kind of dream, that you have to try really hard to focus on, to figure out if it was a dream or it really happened...I kinda start to get panicky thinking I broke my resolution, simply because I forgot. So weird...
I can't believe last night I was in such a bad mood I forgot to say that last night's AI was the best one yet. Because Jacob Lusk is gone. Holla...
I think I should change the title of my blog to 'I'm Tired: Tales of a crap-hole mom who can't keep her house clean'
So, my moms life is over as she knows it. Aubrey memorized her phone number. She calls her all the time. Everyday. I don't even realize she has the phone until I hear her say "Um, gramma, can you come pick me up?" Thursday she asked me if she could spend the night some where, and I said no, she had school the next day. She stomped off and declared, "You never let me spend the night somewhere!" Last weekend she stayed at my moms and Denice's...she was gone 2 nights, and only home for 3 before I ruined her life...
I am trying so hard to get Addy to talk more/at all. I ask her everyday, several times a day, to say Colton. Every time she makes that weird noise that I can't even fathom how to type...someday right?...someday she'll start talking and I'll wish she would just sit quietly for a little while...that's the thing isn't it...always wanting something different than what you have...
I can't wait to eat a piece of the cake I am making my mom for Mother's Day...I hope it turns out...
Picture....
Kids growing up is so hard....I love seeing him in his uniform every Saturday, but I long to go back and watch him just a few more times when he was this little...hear his cute little voice...the voice that was not telling me I am 'so lame'
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So funny...Addy's indecipherable noise, Aubrey randomly calling your mom throughout the day and asking her to come pick her up. And Jacob's gone! Woohoo! Apparently America needs to look at themselves in the mirror. Oh, and I'm still waiting by my door, holding that cake pan you want.
Oh my gosh, I love that Aubrey calls your Mom and tells her to come pick her up. Awesome. How do you get so lucky to have your kids sleeping over at grandparents all the time? Aren't they all sick of kids and only dole out their attention a little at a time to each grandkid randomly? I think my parents/Nate's parents have too many grandkids. I always feel guilty making them take my kids, too. I mean, they can't possibly WANT to parent my children after spending 20+ years parenting me and 7 other kids, right?
Are you getting tired of all my comments yet? ;) It's like a free-for-all... 2 crappy weeks and then I get a couple good days. I have to get everything done that I missed all at once. Bipolar, much? That used to be funny at our house, but now it's taking on new meaning... Alicia, sorry if you "subscribed" to the comments when you left yours. You're going to wake up to a bunch of emails from me, too. ;)
Post a Comment