I don't know if I have ever done anything for 5 weeks straight. My hobbies and goals are typically fleeting, so this is pretty good for me. Josh told me it was inspiring, and I have to tell you, I was crazy flattered. No one has ever said anything like that to me. Like ever...thanks again cousin, I am fist bumping you right now, in spirit...
So I have a pretty "interesting" thought process. Air quotes always make me think of Joey on Friends. Anyway, Even I am surprised where one simple thought can take me. Here is one I had today....I was driving to Lowes, doing a little car dancing, which made me think of how I had just read on an old post that I think car dancing is by far the best kind, which made me think of how I only really car dance with Lisa, which made me think of how I am my truest, most unfiltered self with Amy and Lisa, and then I thought about how they like me the most, out of everybody, they like me the most, I guess my self ain't too shabby....I felt pretty good driving to Lowes today.
Tonight I babysat Carson and Steve, Lisa and Co. came over to watch The Sorcerers Apprentice. It was a good movie, I was super disappointed though when I realized the boy in the movie was the voice of the main character in How to Train A Dragon. One of the most annoying voices ever. I mean ever. and ever. We had candy and soda and popcorn. And of course it wouldn't be a complete night without a Buchanan getting food on my carpet.
Addison fell asleep at 7:15 and woke up during the movie some time after 9, and Aubs slept from about 4:30 to 8ish, yeah it's gonna be a long night for me. It's 11:30 and we just started another movie. I feel so sorry for myself.
Picture....
This is me missing green grass, or anything green for that matter...except green m&m's dad...Aubs summer of 07
Saturday, February 5, 2011
5 Weeks Down, 47 to Go...
Posted by Rachael at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Five weeks straight IS inspiring! Seriously, every time I come to your blog and see you still haven't missed a day, I'm like, "Woah." Or was that Usher? I'm not sure.
It totally looked like you said you babysat Carson and Steve at first. So funny.
And I hope one day to achieve the level of being yourself-ness that Amy and Lisa have from you. Maybe one day we can car dance. *tear*
I once read that while spoken words may be forgotten, written words last forever. So here's to your goals, and here's to forever -- simply inspiring Rach!
Keep it up!
*ok, so where do I pick up my bag o' compensation/starbursts now?* ;)
Post a Comment