Another weekend gone. Why do they always go so fast?
Today I skipped Sacrament just so I wouldn't have to take Addison to church with me. And then I whispered with a friend all through Sunday School. And instead of going to Relief Society I went in the nursery, the place I was trying to avoid, and talked with a few friends until church was over. I figured at least I went right? But oh man did I feel like a total crap bag when I found Colton in the hallway close to tears because he couldn't find me anywhere. It was the worst, I seriously felt so bad.
My favorite part of the Super Bowl was the little boy in the Darth Vader costume commercial. The only part I want to go back and watch is Christina Aguilera messing up the National Anthem. My mom said she always likes to watch it, which I think is kinda funny, but mostly weird, I never knew...
I am so tired, and the thought of getting up in the morning is depressing. I think I write something like this every Sunday. The house is a mess thanks to Addy and I can't even care. She even emptied out a bunch of silverware from the drawer, and I'm not gonna pick that up either. I hope Kent brings donuts home in the morning, they would make a good cupcake chaser. And then you know, I wouldn't have to make breakfast or worry about dishes. When did my life come to this? For awhile I was on such a roll, the house was always picked up before I went to bed. Now, it's more like a grab bag, you never know...I want a maid. Like, for reals.
Picture...
This was the first day we got to the beach in 07. When I look at this picture, I'm not thinking about the memories, or the time I spent with Colton on the beach, I am thinking about my pants. The were my favorite capri pants ever, ever. I still to this day have never found another pair I have loved that much. I wore them all the time, and then one day, I plopped down on the couch and...RRRRIIIIPPP. They ripped on the upper inner thigh right around to the butt cheek. No fixing that. I was devastated. I have never gotten over it. Oh, and my cute rain boots? They were in a pile of stuff in the garage that had a bunch of mouse poop in it, so I threw those away. I loved those too...they had polka dots all over....
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Rachael,
I don't think you know who I am but I have totally loved reading your posts this year :) You crack me up! Thanks for being so real sometimes I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts... I can't wait for the next 47 weeks worth of posts from you.
P.S. Great job keeping up with your resolution. Oh and yup I had two count them TWO other comments they were the same as this but with HUGE spelling errors (finally used spell check the third time round) so I deleted them. Lame I know :)
At least we were discussing important church-related stuff in the nursery, right?
Two clicks of your mouse and you can see Xtina (cause apparently that's what everyone calls her) embarrass herself in front of millions of people. It's gone viral. I saw it last night but watched it again today, for funsies.
Here's what will make you feel better about your house and life: I hid behind the door just now when you dropped off my kids. I'll give you three guesses why, but you're only gonna need one.
Ah, the boots. And the capris. At least you have a reason now to go buy some of those killer cute ones they have at Target right now, I'm pretty sure there's a houndstooth pair. I keep trying to justify a new pair myself.
I would comment on the exhaustion mode that we both seem to be in, but we already talked about it on the phone, no need to rehash it here.
I need to load some old beach photos on my computer again, makes me all sad and happy and nostalgic and stuff.
Post a Comment