My phone is dying I think. I'd say it might be time to pull the plug and let nature takes it course, but I think it just pulled it's own plug so to speak. Guess it's a good thing my mom bought Colton a Darth Vader alarm clock for Christmas, I am totally gonna have to borrow it for a time...
You know what is the worst? Feeling sad. I mean like, not 'oh, that's sad', but when you actually feel sad, like when you were a kid. It's such a genuine feeling, you physically can feel the weight of it. The weird part is, as bad as it makes you feel, it's one of the hardest things to move passed I think....and it can all start with such a simple thought...
On a brighter note, my heart was all a flutter tonight when we were all kneeling for prayers and Addy just kept making her rounds giving all of us kisses. She would put her little hands on the sides of our faces, and pucker up. She of course knew we were all smitten with her so she just kept going around and around. Then she moved on to giving me a toy cup and using the toy mustard bottle to fill it up, and when she "poured" it she did sound effects. I love when she does stuff like that. The cute little noises are such a holiday from her loud shouting...
I'm so not up to this tonight, but nothing was gonna keep me from my blogging streak...
Picture....
I thought I would look for a picture that would cheer me up, but then I saw this one, and it just seemed perfect....my Aunt Patty took these, and Danielle did all the editing. Addy was about 5 weeks old...
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That picture weirds me out. Not because it's not adorable but because it's hard to remember that these little people we have running around our homes used to look like that. You know, like a newborn. Weird. And I think I can pull two funny phrases/sentences from this post for my upcoming project. I think I may title it "Subway Art ode to Rachael". Or something gay like that.
WV- Unter. Oh,I'm sorry to hear your unter the weather.
That's sounds like a holiday all around. Kisses from addy??? Did the kids flinch when she got close??? Far cry from her swinging at them with her little fists all balled up. ;) I heart you scratchle.
Vw-makilla if u ever stop blogginatin...makilla you!
Don't be saddish, have a radish! That line was in one of my favorite childhood books. Sorry you're blue. I love the picture of Addy!
WV--gatiabl. Yeah, I got nothin'.
Post a Comment