Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today I...

*went to lunch at Red Robin with Alicia and had a great time.  I just hope she feels like she actually had a chance to talk too...

*took back floor samples that we have had since November. 

*Made a promise to myself that I would absolutely fold the laundry today.  That promise came and went, and believe me no one is more disappointed than I...especially because I actually added another load and a half to the mound...

*went to my first book club ever.  It was pretty fun, and they picked my book suggestion as the next choice.  Its called "Cherries in Winter".  I'm excited to go get it and start reading

* found a crocheted headband that I am dying to make.  I would totally do it tonight, but I have no j hook, glue gun, 1/2 inch ribbon, or energy

*thought of a ton of little things I was thinking I would blog about, but they seemed to have escaped me

*wondered if it's a bad sign that vacuuming  my downstairs makes me hot and sweaty-ish.  Am I so lame that house cleaning is exerting my poor little diet coked body?

*realized that I am a shallow pool.  Some of the things the other girls in the book club thought about as they read, wow.  totally missed it...

*well, actually the other day, I found a spider on my coat(not the one I was wearing, if it had been I would still need to be sedated from the trauma) in the car, and I when I shook it off, I am pretty sure it played dead on the pavement.  It was disturbing.  It made me think about what would happen if spiders started to evolve and get smarter and trickier, and I have to stop thinking about it or I will have nightmares...

I'm gonna go watch American Idol, I mean, I love that show...

Picture.....

Today, I wrestled this kid until he laughed uncontrollably, and begged for mercy.   He also asked to called Easton to tell him Justin Beiber does not sing like a girl.  He has been listening to some of his songs on grooveshark, and has had a change of heart.  Today when I finally remembered to pick him up from school(5 minutes after he was out)he immediately asked if he could listen to Justin Beiber when he got home...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Pretty sure the relationship is ruined. So sad, they had so much fun too. Looks like it'll be colt, spence, and grace from now on.

Alicia Leppert said...

Dude. Your son has Bieber Fever. I'm pretty sure you should be more embarrassed about that than getting sweaty from vacuuming.
Red Robin was so fun. And I was secretly glad you were dominating the convo so that I could cram my face with Whiskey River BBQ wrap and poppyseed honey mustard smothered fries. And it was so worth it to see you attempt to draw your house floor plan.
I'm in the shallow pool with you, with my floaties on. Most of that stuff was waaaay over my head too.
P.S. My word verification word is tregr. Like the super on Friends that Joey dances with.