Friday, February 25, 2011

Holy crap, it is cold out there.  Every time I go outside a few choice expressions come to mind that my dad taught me about a witch and a well-digger.  Seriously I am dying...

Today after preschool Aubrey showed me a paper she made at preschool, it was a sink/float experiment the kids did.  She said "look mom, these ones float, and these ones drowned" Really?  I told her 'I think you meant sink',  but she just kept on going with the drowning of things she ripped off the paper and put in a bowl of water...

Addy woke up last night at 3:30.  She went to bed fine, and a few hours later...bam, she has a cold.  She was not very happy.  Neither was I.  I having been dying all day.  My eyelids are heavy as I type...Her cheeks are both bright red. the perfect little clown make-up circles.  No fever, but she sounds hilarious with her stuffed up little voice, actually she sounds kinda like Aubrey...

I'm gonna go close my eyes while the kids watch Ratatouille....

Picture...

The beach vacations are always the best, so much fun, and happiness, no stress...easy breezy...especially for the kids...

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I can only think of the witch one, you'll have to teach me the well-digger one.

Those pictures are hilarious! I think I have maybe two pictures of my kids mad or crying (they're both of Payson). I aspire to be the kind of easy breezy parent who laughs and snaps a photo instead of the stressed out, uptight parent that starts yelling. Love it.

P.S. So many times when I'm typing in the WV word on my phone, the auto-correct kicks in and I have to seriously wonder at the suggestions it gives me. My word is "apfallys" and it suggested "sodalite" instead. Not only are they not even a little bit similar, but I'm pretty sure sodalite isn't even a word. This seriously happens all the time. Just thought you'd like to know.

Shayla said...

I HATE when it's this cold and there's not even any snow to make it feel wintry. Just yuck.

I love the pictures of kids crying. I don't have nearly enough either. Especially with all the tantrums we've had at our house for the past 10 years. Seriously, I should have a montage on the wall dedicated to the suffering and angst known as parenthood. I'm totally inspired, Rachael. Who has a wall of crying kid photos? I'm on it!

Sorry a cold has crept into your home. No, really, I'm very, very sorry. I hope it doesn't spread and it goes away soon.

Dani said...

OMG, that collage is HILARIOUS!